WASL, the Therapeutic Preschool
All children, regardless of race, SEx, or zip code, deserve access to a quality education”
Wiley Academy for Specialized Learning (WASL) preschool is a therapeutic language based preschool program for children 3-5 years old with autism spectrum disorder and other special need. Children are exposed to a range of language based methods to facilitate growth and development in communication.
- Speech and Language delays
- Autism diagnosis and/or other Developmental delays
- Ability to follow simple adult directives
- All children must be ambulatory
- All classes led by licensed or clinical fellowship speech-language pathologists.
- Rolling Enrollment
- Small 1:3 and 1:2 staff to child ratios
- Evidence-based practices embedded throughout the course of the school day
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.