“You are your child’s best advocate.” – Dr. Wiley
Our Early Intervention center based programs are dedicated to intense language and speech stimulation for infants and toddlers, 18 months to 3 years, who are at- risk for speech, language and communication delays. The ultimate goal of our program is to prepare each child to participate fully and successfully in a mainstream setting with the purpose of minimizing the need for special education placement in later years.
- Small staff to student ratio
- Specific emphasis on developmental skills
- Structured 12 week parent training and on-going support provided
- Flexible Scheduling
- Qualified staff and assistants with minimum B.A. degree in Communication Disorders, Early Childhood education or another related field
- Culturally and linguistically diverse staff.
- 3 days a week, 3 hours each session
- In person and Virtual Services an option in response to COVID-19 Pandemic
- Vendored by Regional Centers
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.