Say N’ Play Summer Camp
“There’s always that one summer that changes you.”
One 6-week Session
June 20-July 29, 2022
Our Say N’ Play Summer Speech Camp began to welcome families in 1999. An intense speech-language-based program led exclusively by licensed speech-language pathologists (SLPs) is our most popular and highly sought after program. This summer we will offer 1 six week session and our staff to child ratio will be 1:2 or 1:1 depending upon each child’s unique needs, as determined by our team.
- 3-16 years of age
- Speech and language delays
- Other developmental delays resulting in communication deficits
- Nonaggressive/minimal self injurious behaviors
- Early summer camp program to focus on speech and language development and led exclusively by speech language pathologists
- Intense speech and language stimulation (6hrs/day)
- Individual or small group speech therapy 3x/week (30 mins)
- Weekly themes and fun-filled field trips/community outings
- Promotes socialization and friendship skills
- Rich staff to child ratio 1:2
- Exemplary college and high school students volunteers known as “Speech Buddies” who serve as an extra pair of eyes, hands, and hugs NOT included in our staff to child ratio.
- Racially and linguistically diverse staff who enable us to provide services in English, Spanish, Japanese, Farsi, Malayalam, Hindi, and Sign Language.
- International students travel to participate in our summer camp (Dubai, Bali, Mexico, Japan)
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.