LA Speech and Language Therapy Center is committed to keeping our families, clients and staff safe from COVID-19. While we continue to remain open for virtual speech therapy, early intervention, and social skills services, we understand that a number of our clients would prefer to continue their services in person. For that reason, we’ve instituted the following safety protocols;
- Increased cleaning schedule visibly logged in each classroom and therapy space.
- Sneeze guards, UV Germicidal Protective Units mounted in our offices/classrooms.
- Parents/caregivers are asked to not enter the building and wait in your cars while your child receives therapy.
- Health screening and temperature checks for staff, clients, and parents instituted during drop off and pick up.
- Weekly COVID testing provided at our facility free of charge. Mandatory for all adults living in the home of students who are participating in in-person services.
- Transparent Face Coverings and Shields worn by all therapists working with your child and in the building.
We ask that if you or your child have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 or are experiencing any of the following symptoms, please do not come in:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
Please remember, LA Speech is still offering a range of virtual services as an option for our families. We look forward to serving you!