Center for Enriched Education
The Center for Enriched Education is our preschool program for typical children, ages 2 through kindergarten. Our teachers are engaging, piquing each child’s curiousity, and our program is what we describe as “rigorous yet stress-free.” We provide a stimulating and nurturing environment that’s uniquely structured and individualized to present each child with challenges and opportunities to develop, at his or her own pace:
- Self-help skills, including potty training through teacher-guided activities and hands-on experiences
- Language, self expression, and creativity through dramatic play, problem solving, and independent learning activities
- Pre-reading and writing readiness skills
- Confidence through computerized learning
All of our teachers possess a minimum of a BA/BS in their field. Our lead preschool teacher, Dominique Molina, has a BA in Child Adolescent Development and has been with us since 2009.
The Center is open M-F, 8am – 6pm. Full, ¾ and ½ day sessions are available. We’re located at 4560 W. Slauson Ave. in Los Angeles 90043
Please call Diane Bernstein, site coordinator, at 310-649-6199 to arrange for a visit. The Center’s main number is 323-295-7914.
Wiley Academy for Specialized Learning
The Wiley Academy for Specialized Learning is a language based therapeutic preschool for children ages 3-5. Designed to support students with challenges in socialization, communicative and pragmatic language development, and fine and gross motor skills often associated with moderate to high functioning autism; anxiety-related disorders and non-verbal learning disabilities. With more than 35 years of experience with children and adults with special needs, we recognize that supporting a child to develop critical foundational skills in a collaborative fashion will assist in improving overall levels of functioning and bridge the gap for strong academic achievement.
Our director is Ashley Wiley Ph.D. CCC-SLP. The program features:
- A language-based multidisciplinary curriculum
- A multidisciplinary, collaborative team of speech-language pathologists who work directly with the children (all classes are led by a senior SLP with a PhD in educational studies)
- Highly qualified staff and consultants
- 1:3 teacher student ratio
- Proven expertise in helping children with Autism Spectrum Disorders to achieve
- Emphasis on whole child development through small group individualized instruction
- Daily exposure to speech, fine motor, sensory development, and cognitive development
We’re located at the LA Speech and Language Therapy Center, 5761 Buckingham Pkwy, Culver City, CA 90230
Please contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or (310) 649-6199